accountability

Home Forums Community Chat Zone accountability

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gerald Durham
      Participant

Hello sweat on demand peeps!!! ive been on here since august! love the classes and trainers! I have no problem with exercising! in fact if I don’t get it in I get grumpy haha!! my problem is the food part!! omg this girl loves her food…and with the holidays coming up I need some help!! so anyway wanted to hop on here to see if anyone had any suggestions, recipes, meal prep ideas. And also ways to put a stop to the weekend binge would help me out! my mindset during the week is pretty much on point. its the weekends that are harder for me. Im looking to lose 20 pounds! thanks bunches!!

Nicole

Mere W.
      Keymaster

Hey Nicole…the food part oh it’s the hard part! Definitely check out some of our vlogs and trainer tip articles. Here’s one I thought you might like: https://www.studiosweatondemand.com/ssod-articles/freedom-with-food-during-the-holidays-focus-on-food-article-october-2018/

Miriam writes some good stuff! Also if you haven’t already, join our Facebook Komrades group – they are all super helpful and can definitely provide some accountability for you.

I alway keeps ‘healthy’ snacks ready to go… celery, carrots, etc…  the problems happen when you are out and you end up making bad choices.

Viewing 2 reply threads