Challenge Details

Home Forums SSoD Challenges 14 Day Memorial Day Motivator Challenge Details

Tagged: 

The forum ‘14 Day Memorial Day Motivator’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mere W.
      Keymaster

GRAND PRIZE IS A SET OF TRX STRAPS!

Here’s how you compete in the challenge
      The Workouts

You must complete 3 or More SSoD Workouts per week
      Classes Must Be 25 Min or Longer
      At least 1 of the 3 Must Include Sculpting (Spin Sculpt, 30 Min Sculpt, Boot Camp, TRX, Yoga, etc).  For those with injuries you can take the workout, but modify to not aggravate your injury.  There are plenty of classes to choose from where no extra equipment is needed.
      You must “Comment” on the Class when You’re Done.  This is done from the screen where you play your class video.  If you don’t comment, we don’t know you did it!  Begin each comment with “MM2017”
      You must do at least 1 On Your Own Workout per week.  It can be anything you deem a workout.  Hiking, Biking, a Workout at your local gym, swim.  Whatever! Then you must post what you did on our group page.
      You must do at least 2 or More Minute Stretch Sessions per week that are 10 minutes or longer.  You can do this on your own, or follow one of the many SSoD stretch videos.  Then you must post on our group page when you did one!
      The Nutrition Challenge – Do you know what you’re eating?  Let’s take a look.

You must log everything you put into your pie hole any 3 days per week.  You’re welcome to do more, but 3 is the minimum.  You will do this through the free MyFitnessPal (MFP) app.
      When you sign-up you’ll be given a link to a calculator where you can, on your own, take a look at how many calories per day you should be consuming AND what those calories should consist of. We will not be providing a meal plan.  Just helping you figure out on your own what your general needs are to meet your goals.
      Each week we’ll ask you to post a pic/screenshot of your best day on our group page.  At the end if you’re picked as a winner you’ll be asked to show us all 3 days.
      The Community Support
      You will be invited to a special facebook group where you can interact with your Challenge Leader (Trainer AJ!).   Don’t have facebook?  No problem, we also have an internal forum we’ll be using just for this group.

Who is considered a Winner?

Anyone that meets all the goals above.  If you do, you’ll be entered into our raffle for prizes at the end of the Challenge.  The Raffle Grand Prize is a set of TRX Straps!  We’ll have other prizes too though.

Breeze Hayden
      Participant

When I do an On Your Own/Stretch workout, do I post to the Facebook page or this forum?

Steve Giguere
      Participant

Is there a facebook page?  I haven’t received notice of there one being set up.

rebecca campobasso
      Participant

hello mere. the internal forum I use for MM2017 is either the community chat zone or ssod challenges? I don’t have Facebook. I can also go to the ssod recent topics as well? I just respond on these forums? thank you

Emily Hersel
      Participant

I don’t have facebook, where should I post the my fitness pal app picture and which page in the app do you want me to post?

Viewing 4 reply threads