Challenger Chat Room

Home Forums SSoD Challenges 14 Day Memorial Day Motivator Challenger Chat Room

The forum ‘14 Day Memorial Day Motivator’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Mere W.
      Keymaster

This is where you guys can chat with each other, comment on workouts, talk about how it’s going, post pictures of your workouts, etc. Have fun!!!

Michelle(T) Bonsu
      Participant

Good Morning first day of our MM2017 and I am feeling Strong. I just finished Cat’s June 2016 spincore followed by a nice Stretch. I feel grrrreat in the words of Tony the tiger. I can now start my full day, today is bring your mom to dance class day. So I am looking forward to more sweaty fun with my baby girl. Ok off I go enjoy your day challengers

Yvonne Novak
      Participant

MM2017 Beautiful weather here in northern MN so I got my on your own workout in. Bicycle 23.77 miles with hills average speed 13.5 mph for 1:45:38. Great to be back outdoors. 😁 Ymn

Steve Giguere
      Participant

MM2017.  Bike ride yesterday 5/13/14.  30.8 miles 1:49:07 17mph.

Dara Ramos
      Participant

This was my first workout day. I did Mimi’s latest Straight Up Spin and Eli’s Stretch & Restore class. I am thankful that we have to do stretching as part of this challenge because I am SO bad about stretching. Hopefully it will help me make it a habit!

Michelle(T) Bonsu
      Participant

Good Morning and Happy Monday. I am feeling really, strong and happy today. I started my morning with a straight spin hosted by the lovely Mere. W and I ended my sweat session with a lovely stretch with Cat Kom whom by the way I think she was a stand up comedian in her past life lol. Anyway I hope and pray that everyone has a wonderful, happy and sweaty day..

Michelle(T) Bonsu
      Participant

Happy Tuesday to each and everyone of you. Today is DOUBLE DAY for me, so I did a 30 min spin w/Brian and I add a boot camp class in w/ Meredith followed by a yoga flow on my own… Now time to grab a recovery meal and hit the shower. Happy Tuesday Challengers

rebecca campobasso
      Participant

Hello. Love these fitness and nutrition challenges; this is where I do my best work. I worked out with AJ this morning.

I was so motivated by reading everyone’s posts that I did Kat’s “you will be sore 2” this evening.  Michelle, you’re a great motivator!

Nela Wagman
      Participant

For the record i also did a yoga class and 30 minuteson the eliptical yesterday. Starting is hard!

Nela Wagman
      Participant

I am learning to spend, and also to post in the chat room! So forgive the  repeat appearance, but today I did AJ’s recovery class. Awesome reentry! Thanks for making it friendly to get back into shape.

Michelle(T) Bonsu
      Participant

Happy Thursday, today was another double day for me at my local gym. I did a boot camp class and finished up with a spin class. Everyone enjoy your day

rebecca campobasso
      Participant

Wednesday: 10,000 steps on treadmill while wearing pedometer.

rebecca campobasso
      Participant

Thursday: hiking 1.5 hours

Emily Hersel
      Participant

Walked 3 miles today.

Dan Gerstenblith
      Participant

MM2017 Bikeride 15 miles on Tuesday

Emily Hersel
      Participant

2 mile walk yesterday followed by 30 min of resistance training