I have just joined for a year and am totally new to this

Home Forums Community Chat Zone I have just joined for a year and am totally new to this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mel Willson
      Participant

Hi, Do I need to copy whats downloadable on a DVD or is a CD fine? Is there an app you can get for this?

I’m from Australia. So glad I found this, I can cancel the gym membership.

Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Mel Willson
      Participant

and can I download the sessions and put them on the i pad?

Hey Mel,

You can burn your downloads onto a CD or a DVD, whichever you prefer. The most popular way to access downloads is through our Studio SWEAT onDemand Apple or Android app.

For step by step instructions on how you can download Single Class Downloads into the app go to this link: https://bitcotprod.studiosweatondemand.com/help/faqs

Happy to have you as part of our Komrade family!

JAMES
      Participant

Hi Mel,

I just joined also.  I am new and sweatin’.  I waited for the price of one year to go down to $99 and joined for a year.  I am glad I did.  I can go to any group exercise and see it on my tablet or my phone or computer.  If you can’t join for $99 then go to YouTube and download some of the samples of Studio Sweat for free.  Of course you can purchase some downloads and put them on your disk, computer or tablet too.

I also purchased MYZONE belt to see my Heart Rates and my Efforts.  Everyone should have a Heart Rate Monitor when you do exercises.

You have lots of choices.

James D.

I am new also to this concept… but I’ve worked out at gyms and studios for some time.

Beth Maciaszek
      Participant

Hello. I just joined for a year also and this is ALL new to me

Viewing 5 reply threads