May 15 open message from Cat (BSP)

Home Forums Community Chat Zone May 15 open message from Cat (BSP)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Loree Pike
      Participant

I, too, like a lot of people search U Tube for spinning classes then viewed SSOD. I decided access pass to BSP in Feb esp. since I will be more indoors in NH.  I am enjoying the classes and just recently at the level of resistance workouts a couple times a week.  But, it was today in content of your message that I truly mirrored your words and was blown away.  We are a small % cuz stamina, determination & dedication.  We get to, we want to, we can & when it’s over we say thank you..Yes, this all adds up to our attitudes in life.  Thank you, SSOD team and members.  It is a small concept on our planet but you Get Me..I am so glad to have found You, too.  PS I vacation in Tenn. a couple of weeks ago and you tagged along.!  lol..You are great company 6:00am.

Cat
      Keymaster

Hi Loree.  Well we are so glad you found us through YouTube and tried the All Access Pass, which then led you to the Backstage Pass where you read my weekly messages.  I’m glad you found words of encouragement!  And I agree with you about how attitude makes or breaks your life!  Keep up the good attitude my sister in sweat!  ~Cat

Wendy Mcreynollds
      Participant

Just a song suggestion.  When I run these two songs back 2 back make a great push: Radiohead : on “Hail to the Thief” 2+2=5 and sit down, stand up.  Kudos to your classes and team! Wendy

Viewing 2 reply threads