shoes for indoor cycling

Home Forums Community Chat Zone shoes for indoor cycling

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Missy Alwais
      Participant

hi there. any recommendations on shoes for the indoor cycling? i have just been using my running shoes in the cage on the Kaiser m3 bike at the gym.

Sue
      Participant

Love my Pearl Izumi.  Got them on sale on Amazon

Lauren Hurran
      Participant

I started years ago with some Shimano road biking shoes. Had to mess about with the cleats though and used to slip all over the kitchen floor so not ideal. My husband then found me some spin shoes really cheap (Shimano again!) They are good really well vented and easy to walk about. I would say mountain bike are probably the best option really!

Mere W.
      Keymaster

I just got these off Amazon & so far love them.  Can’t attest to their durability yet, I’ve only had them a month, so far so good.  If you do a lot of our SpinSculpts, be sure to get the mountain bike type of cycling shoes so you can hop on and off your bike.

https://www.amazon.com/Zol-Indoor-Shoes-Perfect-Cycling-Walking/dp/B01FMWBDC4/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1488994837&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=zol+cycling+shot

Don Treat
      Participant

I agree with mountain bike shoes and once you are able to snap in you will get an even better workout

Candice Redman
      Participant

Never used cycling shoes before, bought off Amazon, how do I know that I have the cleats on properly.  Seems to be on the ball of my foot, but don’t know.

Viewing 5 reply threads