To do button

Home Forums Community Chat Zone To do button

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Julie Varga
      Participant

Is there any way to put a to do button on the page where we can put classes we want to do in.  Sometimes I search through the classes while on lunch but can never remember them when I get home.  It would also help with things like this week’s Omega challenge.

Julie

Trevor Smith
      Participant

Could you save them to your favorites?  That’s what i’ve started doing when i run across one that i want to come back and do.

Mere W.
      Keymaster

Hey Julie,

I’ll put that in with our requests for upgrades!  Right now we’ve been hard at work on your new dashboard and upgrading all the pages to our new background.  Trying to make things much easier for you to navigate!

Thanks,

Mere W

Jennifer Macmillan
      Participant

I second Julie on this request.  I requested this a while back also.  “To do” classes are different from “favourites” so it would be a great advantage to have the “to do” option.  There are so many great classes but when you have limited time to get the workout in, you really want to find that ideal workout quickly.

lwreitz6@gmail.com
      Participant

I agree – a to do list would be very useful.

Mere W.
        Keymaster

The to-do button is still on our list! We’ve just been working on some other additional features 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads